Thursday, March 4

It’s been a while...

No this is not a Britney Spears piece (though it is the intro of “Break the Ice”). It is my weekly Survivor prediction! The reason why the title is “it’s been a while” is that, well, its been a while...and I’m sorry for that- I’ve been CRAZY busy lately!!!
Anyway, I’m going to make this short and sweet. If the villains lose immunity, I think Russel Hanz will be going home. Randy was the obvious (though wrong) choice but now they don’t have any whiney old men left. Russel may be too slimy for this very smart tribe, but once again players like Parvati could change the game and get rid of a wild card, like Coach. If the Heroes lose, I think Colby will go home. It’s basically him and Tom together and I think Colby is the easier one to get rid of...hope I’m right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment