Thursday, February 25

I'm on a roll!!! Now less corny and more strategy about Survivor: H vs. V

*******************SPOILER WARNING         
SPOILER WARNING***********************

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians is by far the hardest season for me to watch as I grew up idolizing most of the heroes and loving to hate most of the villians (with some exception. Like Danielle why in god's name are you a villian? You seem so nice! And Candace you sound nice but you kinda did a villanous thing when you mutinied so if anything why are you a hero?). Anyway, this season is different in the sense that, unlike previous season, there is never an "easy vote". Survivor typically starts out in the same formula. There is usually a very weak person (generally older...though Marisa from Samoa was very young) that screws up a challenge or is just plain annoying. However, these are the all stars of the all stars...there is no "weak" player and not many historically annoying ones. I usually am like "god get rid of him/her" on the first 2 episodes but the past 2 episodes have been hard as hell! I love Sugar and loved her Gabon gameplay, and she was only eliminated b/c they were desperate. And I hated seeing Stephanie go. But the alternate, Amanda, is also amazing too...It's so hard.

Here are my predictions: From the ads, I think James is going next. Next episode (Thursday at 8!!!!) I believe Heroes will once again lose immunity and will vote James out. I will never judge a contestant on the show as selective editing often characterizes them, but the James-heavy ad makes me think James is the big focus on tomorrow's episode. Who do I want to go? To be honest, Tyson. He was entertaining but he seemed kinda mean to me. He is, of course, on the Villian's tribe and I hope they lose immunity (sorry villians!) as I love it when its even at the merge. But I commend the villians for working their asses off on the challenge.

Also, every weekly pre-survivor prediction will include my snub for this season. And my first is Sierra for the heroes. Not only was she amazingly entertaining, but it would be wonderful to see a Coach-Tyson-Sierra battle...That is good TV! And she seemed so nice! Talk to u later!

No comments:

Post a Comment