Thursday, February 25

The importance of Tuesdays/Thursdays off

So I have no classes Tuesdays or Thursdays. Sounds like a luxury, I know. But in reality, I think it was one of the smartest things I've done here. I was enrolled in 5 classes (for all you non-Brownies, the standard is 4, minimum is 3, and max is 5) for a while, only to drop a (bless him) really really boring class about physics (taught by the undeniably amazing Leon Cooper). I was going to add another class to get back to 5, but realized that having those 2 strategic days off was perfect. I mean, what days can you roll out of bed at 1 pm AND get a shit load of work done? So here is basically the gist of my post...Obviously, if there is a class you love at 9 am on Tuesdays and Thursday, take it. I took a great film class at 9 am last semester on Tues/Thurs and despite that challenge of getting up that early, I don't regret it at all. But unless you are in love with a class, have one shitty day on Mon or Wed or Fri and just relax those days! Okay, this is part of my better your life series by Michael Sean Quinn...hope u enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment