Friday, February 26

RIP Parvati or Randy???

SPOILER WARNING 
SPOILER WARNING
Ok, I warned you! So I didn't get to see Survivor at the normal time last night due to this odd french food thing I went to with my friend Caroline and roommate (the lovely Allan). But I did see it at 12:32 am E time. And I was a bit surprised to be honest.
I have to give it to Parvati- she's a brilliant player. This is the 3rd season she's been doing the same strategy and she is clearly showing it always work (as Randy does state very intuitively, its worked since the cavemen days). But I am surprised that these all-stars of the all-stars are still falling for it...I mean this is her third season! Parvati I love you and all, but I think you’d even admit you are a huge threat and they were stupid as hell not to get rid of you. I mean, what the hell will Randy do in the end, win it all? I doubt it.
So the evil producers threw me off again...I have no idea who’s leaving next, but I think if its the villians, Coach is going. If its the Heroes, James is finally going...We’ll see though.
And in continuing with the snubs of this season, I’m going to choose a villian who should be here...Either Laura from Samoa or (even better yet) Corrine from Gabon, who gave the infamous speech to Sugar about her dead mother and asked Susie to get her vocal cords removed...yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment